South Pasadena Police Department Chief of Police
- Position: City of South Pasadena Chief of Police
- Salary: $12,450 – $16,684 per month
- Classic PERS employees receive 2% @ 50.
- City contribute 1% of Management employee’s salary into deferred compensation plan.
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 15, 2021 by 12:00 a.m.
Interested candidates must apply on-line. For more information or to apply for this position, please visit the City’s website at: http://www.southpasadenaca.gov/employment
Other Job Opportunities/Careers
National Asian Peace Officers Association (NAPOA)- www.napoablue.com
Informational Blog from a trusted source for those interested in pursuing a career as a federal law enforcement officer: www.specialagents.org/
The Police Credit Union – www.thepolicecu.org